When your loads vary in size from 5-1/2ft on the sides to 7ft in the center while still desiring fuel efficiency, cargo protection, and aero-dynamics, there are two (2) Models of load covering systems to choose from. The Slide Kit is a fully modular frame and panel tarp system standing 66" high at the sides and 90" arched to the center. It comes standard with our CFD tested Windmaster Bullet Nose Fairing reducing wind drag and providing fuel economy. For Hot Shot load requirements, the 1-Shot full frame with one piece welded tarp provides all the basic load covering flexibility you require as an economical solution that meets the same requirements for aero-dynamics and cargo protection. These systems are highly recommended for heavy snow load and rain regions reducing snow, ice and water accumulation by 90% due to the domed roof.
Introducing the 1st Ever Round Top Sliding Tarp System specific to HOT SHOT Drivers with Goose Neck Trailers.
Click icons below to view .pdf diagram and photos.
· Comes Standard at 66" Side Height, with 24" Arch Dome Roof allowing 90" center height.
· Rugged aluminum extruded frame construction.
· One Pcs Constructed 20oz HD Vinyl Coated Polyester Tension Fabric.
· Patented Roll up crank rear flap allowing the operator to gain full access to the top of arch roof.
· Optional "Windmaster Bullet" front nose fairing, CFD tested to reduce wind drag, promoting driver safety over the road while increasing fuel economy. (System comes standard with a straight flat front aluminum Bulkhead arched to match system.)